Access to this website is bound by your agreement to the site’s terms and conditions of use. Here along with the site policy you will also be agreeing to the local laws wherever applicable and also that you hold responsibility over compliance to the same. If these conditions are acceptable, you will be prohibited from both the use and access to the site. The information and content of this site are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is provided only for temporary download of single copy of the materials such as information or software from the website of Transcription Master designed for personal and non-commercial transitory viewing only. This download license is a grant for license and not a transfer of title. This license does not endorse to
- alter or copy the materials
- usage of materials for commercial purpose or any public display either it may be or commercial or non-commercial
- try edit or reverse engineer any part of the software contained in the Transcription Master’s website
- delete any copyright or other notations subject to proprietary of the materials; or
- transfer the materials to other individuals or duplicate the materials in any other server
This license would automatically terminate if any restrictions has been violated and can be terminated by Transcription Master at any time. It is mandatory to destroy the downloaded materials at any format either in electronic or printed format, if the license is terminated.
The information and content on Transcription Mater’s web site are provided “as is”. Transcription Master makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Transcription Master does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Transcription Master or its suppliers shall not be liable for any damages in any event (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Transcription Master’s Internet site, even if Transcription Master or a Transcription Master authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The Content, Information and materials appearing on Transcription Master’s web site could include photographic, technical or typographical errors. Transcription Master does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Any changes can be made by Transcription Master to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. However, Transcription Master does not make any commitment to update the materials.
All of the sites linked to Transcription Master’s website have not been reviewed and Transcription Master is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Transcription Master of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Guaranteed turnaround terms
(Ex: 15-days, 5-days, 3-days, 2-days & 1 day services)
We provide you a money-back guarantee. Nonetheless, your audio should meet the accompanying criteria for it to be qualified for the money-back guarantee:
1. Your audio must be clear. Our star rating will help you figure out which audios are thought to be clear. The audios with star ratings of 5, 4, and 3 will be qualified for money-back guarantee. Our transcribers will listen to your audios and decide the star classification into which they fall. We would still transcribe the audios which fall under star class 2 and 1 (difficult audio), yet it may take more time to convey the transcripts when audio quality is bad. You will be sent email hint on the off chance that we find that your audios don’t meet our criteria for good audio.
2. For 24-hour turnaround, if a single audio is longer than 1 hour long, it may take more time to finish.
3. Audios ought to have two or less speakers.
4. Audio ought not have a lot of specialized terminology.
5. Paying Difficult Audio charges for these audios DOES NOT restore the assurance for the difficult audio files. It just means the turnaround will be faster and as close to the requested turn around as could be allowed than if you didn’t pay for difficult sound. More time will be taken by the difficult audio to be processed.
6. You have to enter the length of the audio file accurately. At the point when the length is off, it takes us longer to get your order started.
7. The audio must be in an upheld position (AIF, AIFF, AMR, AVI, DSS, DVD, DVF, FLV, M4A, MOV, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPEG, MPG, MSV, QTFF, RM, WAV, WMA, WMV and VOB files).
8. If you use an URL, the URL must go directly to a downloadable audio file. If any intervention is required to have an offline, playable audio, the time taken to do this conversion will be added to the turn around time as well as additional conversion charges may become applicable. This is usually only for very strange audio formats.
9. You have to pay with an instant method of payment. Your accessible alternatives are credit card, debit card or PayPal account. We begin the clock ticking the second we are informed that you paid for your order. If you pay by e-check, it takes a few business days to clear, and we will be unable to begin on your order until then.
10. In case, if your audio is longer than what you have paid for, we will send you a invoice for the distinction in audio length. Kindly note that only after the receipt of full payment, the countdown for turn around will start as ours is a prepaid service.
Additional information on difficult audios.
If the audio is difficult and you have not specified as such while placing your order, we will write to you requesting confirmation to invoice you for the difficult audio charges as well as proceeding with the transcription. We will proceed further with your order just after receiving the email confirmation from you. The time slack because of the communication and payment will be added to the turnaround time. We will do our best to deliver the transcripts within the requested time frame however postpones may happen because of the difficult nature of the audio.
If you need your transcript as fast as humanly possible, please utilize the difficult audio option at the time of placing orders to avoid delays. Refunds and Returns will not be covered under the guarantees mentioned above.
If you have more questions, kindly check out our FAQ’s or send us an email at ———————-
Kindly note that we do not guarantee transcript quality of 98% on these transcripts. We will deliver the best we can. Refunds will not be entertained for difficult audio.